Thread: Dark Star Gear OWB Holster

Dark Star Gear OWB Holster

Since Tom won't brag on himself, I'll do it for him. This is a great holster.

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 1788
Size:  48.3 KB

Name:  FullSizeRender (2).jpg
Views: 1711
Size:  47.2 KB

I believe it comes with a 10 degree cant, but Tom can correct me if I got the angle wrong. Holds the gun tight to the torso, offers excellent presentation, and the BioThane® loops just make so much more sense to me than most other alternatives in terms of both durability and ease of belt setup. Once positioned, there is no movement at the belt line when drawing, or on the move. The tacky surface of the BioThane® keeps everything nicely in place.

The holster has a great feel in the hand and is built like a tank, yet weighs a scant 3.5 ounces.

I had to give the holster a few passes with a heat gun as my G19 and G26 fit a bit too snugly for a comfortable draw due to mobility issues deriving from a dinged up rotator cuff. A few minutes later, all was right with the world.

I've been trying to push Tom to make these OWB holsters one of the mainstays of his stable. He promises that after he finishes the other 500 things on his plate he'll get right on it. So I'll leave it to you guys to pester him. I strongly encourage you to do so.

This one will fit the G17, G19, and G26.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Nice write up. I love his gear and he is on my short list of go to holster/pouch makers.

User Tag List