Thread: Bulseye and target sights for G-19

Bulseye and target sights for G-19

Hi all.

First time poser long time lurker,also did my own 2000 round challenge with both my PPQ M2 9 MM & G-19 Gen 4.

I do most of my shooting at indoor ranges (NYC) I got TFX Pro on the G-19 I really see no advantage with using this sights indoors and I actually like my Trijcon HD which is on top of my PPQ better, however I would like to here from you guys what sights will be better suitble for target and Bullseye shooting with the G-19.
    Yes I know the G-19 and the PPQ are not really target guns but I would like sights that are more suitable for this type of shooting than the "combat night sights"

T.I.A

Simong.

Classic bullseye target sights were a plain black post and notch, set for a six o'clock hold. I don't know what the current state of the art is.

Adjustable rear sights are common for bullseye. If you wanted a fixed rear instead of an adjustable, Dawson's "perfect impact" policy might be useful.
    https://dawsonprecision.com/dawson-p...r-black-front/

Narrow front posts paired with narrow rear notches help for accuracy.

The thinner front obscures less of the target, a narrower notch helps diminish sight alignment errors.

I like the Taran Tactical sights for Glocks. They have a 115 front with a 125 rear notch.

Another popular sight is the Dawson Charger. 110 front with a 125 rear.

These aren't full blown bullseye sights, but make 25 yard bulls a bit easier than the really wide night sights you've been using.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Simong View Post
    Hi all.

First time poser long time lurker,also did my own 2000 round challenge with both my PPQ M2 9 MM & G-19 Gen 4.

I do most of my shooting at indoor ranges (NYC) I got TFX Pro on the G-19 I really see no advantage with using this sights indoors and I actually like my Trijcon HD which is on top of my PPQ better, however I would like to here from you guys what sights will be better suitble for target and Bullseye shooting with the G-19.
    Yes I know the G-19 and the PPQ are not really target guns but I would like sights that are more suitable for this type of shooting than the "combat night sights"

T.I.A

Simong.
    Dawson adjustable sights with fiber optic. In my experience the fiber optics help with the lighting found in indoor ranges as will the thinner front sight. The adjustable sights are better than Kentucky windage if Shooting bullseye for score.

User Tag List