Thread: Help locating specific sling

Help locating specific sling

Looking for a bit of help- I recently saw a video, since taken down, highlighting a specific 2 to 1 point convertible sling. It was essentially a 1 point sling, with a pull-knob QD swivel sewn in so connecting the QD swivel onto the hand guard would make it a 2 point. It also had a VTAC style quick adjust for length in the 2 point mode. Unlike the Magpul or Burnsed socket styles, it did not require removing one end of the 2 point, then attaching the free end to part of the still attached end.

Does that sound familiar to anyone and if so, who makes it/what's the name of the sling?
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Blueforce Gear Vickers 221?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spelingmastir View Post
    Blueforce Gear Vickers 221?
    That's what it sounds like to me.
    https://www.blueforcegear.com/vicker...ng-2-to-1.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Found it- the HIT sling from Advanced Gunslinger Arms: https://www.advancedgunslinger.com/t...t-sling-mk-iv/

I like that it always retains the weapon during the conversion from 2 point to 1, unlike most that require the used to connect an end back to itself. Having said that, it also looks kinda busy and 3 point-ish.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

I've never seen or heard of those slings but the pull-towards-shooter oriented ALICE buckle is not going to be as user friendly as the VTAC or VCAS slider. If you're dead set on a 2 to 1 sling, the newest Magpul model or Blue Force 221 are the ones to beat, IMO.

User Tag List