Thread: Critical Duty 135gr +P and POI training ammo

Critical Duty 135gr +P and POI training ammo

Any users of this found some quality training ammo that is giving you the same POI?

Most of my stuff is 147gr and hits lower for me.

Appreciate the info.

I've used American Eagle 147 gr,it was close enough for me to headshot a rabbit at 75 yds freehand.

Site Supporter
    I don't know if it's on their website yet, but Hornady has produced a flat point 135 FMJ training load for LE. I saw and shot some last year at a TTPOA/Rob Leatham course. Unknown what the availability is at this point.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    I don't know if it's on their website yet, but Hornady has produced a flat point 135 FMJ training load for LE. I saw and shot some last year at a TTPOA/Rob Leatham course. Unknown what the availability is at this point.
    Noticed this on Gt distributors, not sure if this is what you were referring to. - https://www.gtdist.com/products/guns...ass-135gr.html

Site Supporter
    That's the load. Wish they'd start selling that bullet as a reloading component!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    That's the load. Wish they'd start selling that bullet as a reloading component!
    For the price one could just shoot Federal HST...

Thanks Wayne. I just looked it up and it is floating around out there. Unfortunately it's nearly twice the price of Speed Lawmen. I just need to do some testing and see if I can find a match. Just trying to take the easy way out!

What about AE Suppressor 124gr? Its a touch more expensive than Lawman, but with the rebate is about the same.

I have both but have only shot steel at 25 yards. If I can get around to putting up some paper I can post results.

Sorry, missed the +p part. I use the standard pressure CD 135gr.

User Tag List