Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: starbucks for me

Quote Originally Posted by mariodsantana View Post
    I tried taking pictures at each of the 3 Starbucks I went to yesterday, but they asked me to reholster every time. So here's the best I could do, today as I catch up on some work.

Cheers!

Attachment 586

That's not the publicity we need

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Had my Trenta iced coffee with milk, no sugar this morning. Thanks to the flu I couldn't actually taste it. Took a crappy iphone pic I might throw up later.

On the plus side, I've figured out that the flu's ability to completely eliminate the sense of taste would be a marvelous boon to weight loss. When everything tastes like spackle you just lose all interest in eating beyond bare nutritional requirements.
    On my first pass I thought "Does he always throw up crappy iphone pictures when he has the flu?"
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I tried taking pictures at each of the 3 Starbucks I went to yesterday, but they asked me to reholster every time. So here's the best I could do, today as I catch up on some work.

Cheers!

Attachment 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    That's not the publicity we need
    Err... not sure whether you're joking about my joke, or whether my humor was even more opaque than usual... in the interest of clarity: I did not whip out a Glock Fortay, wave it around and yell GUNS AND COFFEE as loud as I could. Not even after a couple of Venti Skinny Two Hundred Degree Cinnamon Dolce Lattes.

Like I told the cops, that wasn't me.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Err... not sure whether you're joking about my joke, or whether my humor was even more opaque than usual... in the interest of clarity: I did not whip out a Glock Fortay, wave it around and yell GUNS AND COFFEE as loud as I could. Not even after a couple of Venti Skinny Two Hundred Degree Cinnamon Dolce Lattes.

Like I told the cops, that wasn't me.

Sorry I didn't know if you were serious or kidding. Smilie's do help sometimes in this case

Err... not sure whether you're joking about my joke, or whether my humor was even more opaque than usual...
    I thought you were being serious

Quote Originally Posted by bdcheung View Post

Glad I wasn't the only one

Quote Originally Posted by bdcheung View Post
    Man, tough crowd! I'm used to it, though:

Name:  296035_3416223763470_1206364028_102102279_1140805316_n.jpeg
Views: 97
Size:  16.5 KB
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Man, tough crowd! I'm used to it, though:

Name:  296035_3416223763470_1206364028_102102279_1140805316_n.jpeg
Views: 97
Size:  16.5 KB

Me too. I'm in the off-color zone a lot. I even got a thread locked today after I thought it was finally safe to discuss something.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Hell, I forgot all about this, but ended up hitting the Quantico Starbucks, anyway.

Was visiting MCIA, which is booooooriiiiinnnnngggggg, and I knew I'd need some concoction that started with the words "triple-shot..." to keep from nodding off in front of the worst sort of folks (glittery stuff on collars and Masters-of-the-Universe Syndrome).

User Tag List