Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: starbucks for me

Who is really gonna break out of their normal routine to protest? Where will they write their novels and who will provide the free wi-fi for their Macbooks?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I'm ordering this morale patch to wear when I'm in Starbucks lol
    http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=sho...roduct_id=2298

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I go to starbucks every day anyway, so I'll be there then. The funny thing is, the baristas all know me and what I do, and not a one of them seems to feel "endangered" by having me around.
    They know what you DO ... but do they know YOU? If they did you might get a different reaction

I'll have a large extra bold with a shot of espresso & raspberry for gun rights.

(Should I show up with my AR, or the shotgun?)

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    They know what you DO ... but do they know YOU? If they did you might get a different reaction
    One of them comes to my range now. ;-)

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACP230 View Post
    None local to me but if I am passing by one somewhere, I'll stop in.
    No Starbucks local to you? Where you you live - on the moon?

I will be working that day, so I will definitely be buying Starbucks and carrying. It is amazing the crap that the antis will go to to prevent non criminals from being able to defend themselves.

Normally I just drink whatever muddy water, turpentine tasting coffee gets made at work but on this day I may have to swing by and pick up a Venti Café Mocha.
    "Take the message to Garcia."

Might have to drop $5 for a mocha...but I won't order it in their language. It will be small, medium, or large.

We are diminished
    If it catches on -- and most pro-gun grass roots activities get more internet play than actual boots on the ground -- this could really be a major thing for our side. If Brady calls for a one day boycott and pro-gunners make it a point to show up to counteract, Starbucks could see a serious jump in one-day sales and realize which side has the most clout.

I might find the closest one to the NRA Range and buy a few $10 gift cards then give one away to each of the top shooters at the KSTG match that night.

Prize Table?

I'M IN

User Tag List