Thread: Colt 37mm M203

Colt 37mm M203

Colt is offering a limited number of M203s in 37mm to the civilian market. Because it's 37mm, not 40mm, it's not an NFA item. Looks like price is going to be $2k. Expensive, not practical but it sure would be cool to have an M203 that says COLT for my M4A1!

http://taskandpurpose.com/colt-civil...ade-launchers/
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Colt is offering a limited number of M203s in 37mm to the civilian market. Because it's 37mm, not 40mm, it's not an NFA item. Looks like price is going to be $2k. Expensive, not practical but it sure would be cool to have an M203 that says COLT for my M4A1!

http://taskandpurpose.com/colt-civil...ade-launchers/
    Great option for those in non NFA states.

For those in free America, you can buy an LMT 40mm M203, pay the tax stamp and have a few hundred $$$ left over.

Very true. But it wouldn't be a Colt, would it?!?
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Can civilians get 40mm buckshot and other non-explosive rounds? If yes, I'd rather have the LMT 40mm with a tax stamp. If not, I don't care about either.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Can civilians get 40mm buckshot and other non-explosive rounds? If yes, I'd rather have the LMT 40mm with a tax stamp. If not, I don't care about either.
    I know you can get the 40mm Chalk practice rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I know you can get the 40mm Chalk practice rounds.
    I get to play with those at work out of the HK 320.

So, funny thing about those practice "Cheetos" rounds...

They skip over the surface of water.

It is funny as hell to skip one into a Haji's skiff (long boat).

They think they have been hit with some sort of chemical munition and their reactions are all manner of freaking comical.

Or so I have heard..

One thing is for sure, they pay attention to the perimeter signs after that!

User Tag List