Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T2 Mount Recommendations

I was a bit hesitant when I first tried the Scalarworks mount. But I'm satisfied with it and would recommend it.

If you can do without the QD function, then I would strongly recommend the Gissele mount. I use those on the Colt 6920's that I gave out to my kids/step-kids. Excellent mount for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I was a bit hesitant when I first tried the Scalarworks mount. But I'm satisfied with it and would recommend it.

If you can do without the QD function, then I would strongly recommend the Gissele mount. I use those on the Colt 6920's that I gave out to my kids/step-kids. Excellent mount for the money.
    I don't know that I absolutely NEED QD but there have been times, just in my do nothing civilian life where an optic had enough trash/water/mud/etc on it that I couldn't see through it. Having the ability to ditch it relatively easily is preferable.

I won't be putting it on and taking it off all the time. It will basically be locked on all the time except for emergency removal.

I haven't really looked into other options but if it were something that was simple to remove not necessarily QD, I could definitely work with that. Especially if it gives some type advantage over the QD options.

I use a Daniel Defense fixed micro mount for all my T2's.
    I haven't found the perfect QD mount yet, despite trying every one of them.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Spuhr has the thumbscrew option for their FBI HRT height mount. The ZRODelta DLOCs also utilize a thumbscrew.

GDI has a good rep for QD; @CS Tactical cut me a good price on my second one. Starting over, I'd probably skip QD and just get offset BUIS, but for now, my T-2s sit on GDI mounts.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 12-04-2017 at 12:01 PM.

User Tag List