Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriglo Agent Sights on Brownells

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    The FBI's are serrated rears.
    Yea, I know.. wondering more about the height.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    Yea, I know.. wondering more about the height.
    I posted measurements

http://www.vdmsr.com/2017/09/amerigl...ct-sights.html
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Didn't see it posted here, but looks like the Gen 5 sights with the "u" notch are now on sale at Brownells... Good deal for the Gen 4 and Gen 3 sights at 84.99.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod113320.aspx
    Sorry if this sounds dumb, but where are you seeing the ones for Gen 3?

I checked the link, but didn't see anything labeled specifically for the Gen 3. I only saw the description stating Gen 5 sights work with Gen 5 Glocks only.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChknLivrNWsky View Post
    Sorry if this sounds dumb, but where are you seeing the ones for Gen 3?

I checked the link, but didn't see anything labeled specifically for the Gen 3. I only saw the description stating Gen 5 sights work with Gen 5 Glocks only.

Thanks
    Sights for Gen 1-4 9mm are the same. The sights that say “9/40/357” should work for Gen3 guns.

I’m still not sure if Gen 5 sights are actually different except that a lot of them seem regulated for 147gr 9mm ammo and ate thus a little taller than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Sights for Gen 1-4 9mm are the same. The sights that say “9/40/357” should work for Gen3 guns.

I’m still not sure if Gen 5 sights are actually different except that a lot of them seem regulated for 147gr 9mm ammo and ate thus a little taller than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks

Hi everyone. I just received the Agent Sights from Brownells for the Glock 42/43 and while they look brand new, they may be made for a standard sized Glock. The rear is a square notch as opposed to the round notch I was supposed to get and the rear sight completely fills the rear dovetail (it would overhang the edge of a 42). Also the front sight sits back from the edge of the slide by almost a 1/4 inch. Anyone else have this set for a Glock 42/43 and do you have a similar fit issue?

Name:  9DCA7F2A-029A-4F21-A010-62083FE4A8D8.jpg
Views: 2603
Size:  90.8 KBName:  12E87012-E0CD-4988-B565-77C5582406F1.jpg
Views: 1218
Size:  27.7 KB

I want to try some of these sights but I think the .140" front is too wide, the .125" is just right, but a .160" rear notch is going to be too sloppy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    I want to try some of these sights but I think the .140" front is too wide, the .125" is just right, but a .160" rear notch is going to be too sloppy for me.
    Agree 100%. For some reason a .125 front / .150 rear combo is a unicorn with Ameriglo. I like my Warren rear sights so I'd really just like to buy a .245 tall .125 wide green front from Ameriglo

I have a .125" front, .140" notch on my 19s right now and I don't wish the rear notch was wider, but I don't a think a .150" would hurt me.

So how can I find the old Ameriglo Bolds? I think @voodoo_man said they're only carried through Glock now, correct?

I wish I had bought 2 back then ;(

GL-956
    Green tritium, orange outline 125" wide front sight. Green tritium, black outline serrated rear sight. Square .165" notch.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List