Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriglo Agent Sights on Brownells

Hello, I'm new here, but Ameriglo does make a .150 rear, square notch, version of the contract/FBI sights. They are not listed anywhere, but if you catch the right person on the phone they can be ordered.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OneoftheGoodGuys View Post
    Hello, I'm new here, but Ameriglo does make a .150 rear, square notch, version of the contract/FBI sights. They are not listed anywhere, but if you catch the right person on the phone they can be ordered.
    You don't have a part number, do you?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

GL-90070-150N Glock Rear Sight .150 Square Notch (serrated, blacked out night sight)

Compatible Front for above using Gen 5 17 or 19

GL-212-200-125-OR Glock ProGlo Front .200H x .125W (night sight w/ orange dot outline)

I told them what I was looking for and these were the part numbers I was given.

Like. Centered in the dovetail, 147s run just a little high, most others POA/POI.

Name:  19xagents (1).jpg
Views: 2123
Size:  50.9 KBName:  19xagents (2).jpg
Views: 901
Size:  30.8 KB
    Last edited by ST911; 02-21-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

My old eyes really dig the Agent sights and I have most all of my carry pistols set up in some form or fashion of high vis front and blacked out rears.

My latest install is on my Sig P320 and I ordered the square orange front and a wide notch, blacked out rear square with trits. I think the notch is .180 if I remember right.

Haven't shot it yet (planning on doing that today).
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by OneoftheGoodGuys View Post
    GL-90070-150N Glock Rear Sight .150 Square Notch (serrated, blacked out night sight)

Compatible Front for above using Gen 5 17 or 19

GL-212-200-125-OR Glock ProGlo Front .200H x .125W (night sight w/ orange dot outline)

I told them what I was looking for and these were the part numbers I was given.
    Thanks for the help. Called today and ordered a set for my incoming Gen 5. The guy on the phone was very nice and even gave me a LE discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Thanks for the help. Called today and ordered a set for my incoming Gen 5. The guy on the phone was very nice and even gave me a LE discount.
    Welcome, glad to hear it went smooth. I'm gonna be due to buy another ProGlo front here soon.

oneofthegood,

Can you post a pic of the sight?

Not at the moment. ST911's above pics are exactly the same except mine has a square notch and a hair smaller since I believe the U notch is .160 or .165. I have both and holding one on top of the other, the .150 square is noticeably smaller, but not by much. And since we are talking about it, I actually have went back to using the U notch. It's personal preference, but I think the U is serving me better.

Sir,

Does the sight extend all the way to the rear of the slide?

User Tag List