Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriglo Agent Sights on Brownells

Yes, same as the U notch and hangs over on the G34 gen 5.

thanks, just what i am looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by OneoftheGoodGuys View Post
    Welcome, glad to hear it went smooth. I'm gonna be due to buy another ProGlo front here soon.
    GoodGuy,

by the way are these square notch sights "drive the dot" or more like a six o'clock hold sight picture?

Thanks again

John

Drive the dot
    Thanks!

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Welcome, glad to hear it went smooth. I'm gonna be due to buy another ProGlo front here soon.
    I'm confused. I thought the orange fronts were licensed exclusively to Glock and Ameriglo were just doing green now. Did all that noise die down without me noticing? Or does Glock only hold exclusivity on the .140 fronts?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    I'm confused. I thought the orange fronts were licensed exclusively to Glock and Ameriglo were just doing green now. Did all that noise die down without me noticing? Or does Glock only hold exclusivity on the .140 fronts?
    No idea if Glock or Ameriglo have the exclusive rights. In November I bought a set with .125 orange fronts off Ameriglo on ebay and in December bought another set straight through Ameriglo, if that helps.

I believe Ameriglo licensed the BOLD sights to Glock, meaning that specific sight package, not the concept of orange circle fronts paired with serrated tritium rears.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    The Bold sights have a square notch. They are currently exclusive to Glock.

The Agent sights have a U notch. They are not exclusive.

The ProGlo front sights in .125 and .140 width varieties, in Lumigreen and Orange, are available from the Ameriglo website in a variety of heights (.165/.180/.200). At the .220 height, the only available color in a thin .125 sight is orange. At this time the .220 height Lumigreen .125 front sight appears exclusive to the Vickers Glocks from Lipseys.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    No idea if Glock or Ameriglo have the exclusive rights. In November I bought a set with .125 orange fronts off Ameriglo on ebay and in December bought another set straight through Ameriglo, if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I believe Ameriglo licensed the BOLD sights to Glock, meaning that specific sight package, not the concept of orange circle fronts paired with serrated tritium rears.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    The Bold sights have a square notch. They are currently exclusive to Glock.

The Agent sights have a U notch. They are not exclusive.

The ProGlo front sights in .125 and .140 width varieties, in Lumigreen and Orange, are available from the Ameriglo website in a variety of heights (.165/.180/.200). At the .220 height, the only available color in a thin .125 sight is orange. At this time the .220 height Lumigreen .125 front sight appears exclusive to the Vickers Glocks from Lipseys.
    So if I'm understanding correctly the Bold sight package is what's exclusive to Glock. But if we want to buy separate front/rears that essentially recreate the same Bold package, that's fine via Ameriglo directly.
    Last edited by Hot Sauce; 03-01-2018 at 07:57 PM.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

User Tag List