Thread: Great Deal on a 4" S&W pre-M10

Great Deal on a 4" S&W pre-M10

Just handled a 4" pre M-10 at Lynwood Gun in Lynwood WA. It had a reasonable amount of honest wear and a lanyard loop. Price was $329.00, which strikes me as low.

I have no interest in this deal, just passing it along.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Nice! Was it a 4 or 5 screw variant?
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Just handled a 4" pre M-10 at Lynwood Gun in Lynwood WA. It had a reasonable amount of honest wear and a lanyard loop. Price was $329.00, which strikes me as low.

I have no interest in this deal, just passing it along.

Okie John
    God, I hate it when you do this...

Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    God, I hate it when you do this...

It's because I love you, man.

Okie John

Lynnwood Guns was my favorite gunshop when I lived in the area. It was about three or four blocks from our apartment. I don't remember the owner's name at the time (Randy?) and I was saddened to hear he has since passed away. He was always friendly to me and quiet- until you got him talking about his homemade pyrotechnics! It was definitely the last of the old school gunshops. I hope the new owner is carrying on the tradition.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List