Page 63 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Folding knives (or anything sharp) pic thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Freshly back from Benchmade for another free Lifesharp service.

I still carry this Mini-Grip every day, and it kinda shows lol.

Thanks again @LSP552 for the Karma.

Speaking of working knives, the top Benchmade 940 has been my EDC for the last six years. The bottom one is NIB:

Details at https://pistol-forum.com/newreply.ph...reply&p=825705

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

^^^^ Love it.

Exploring the local National Forest (Ocala) with my daughter. Our mission today was start at the bottom, and drive all the way to the top and back, on dirt. Did just over 80 miles. We go there often, and always have a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    ^^^^ Love it.

Exploring the local National Forest (Ocala) with my daughter. Our mission today was start at the bottom, and drive all the way to the top and back, on dirt. Did just over 80 miles. We go there often, and always have a blast.

Diggin’ that blade. What is it? I’ve got a trip coming next year that may well require a workhorse of a knife.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Diggin’ that blade. What is it? I’ve got a trip coming next year that may well require a workhorse of a knife.
    It's a Survive! Knives GSO 4.1. Great knife, and extremely well made (even the screws are timed) but the company has had some issues taking orders/pre-orders and failing to deliver over the last couple years. I bought mine direct probably four years ago, but would only buy on the secondary market these days.

Last edited by StraitR; 01-27-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Site Supporter
    It looks like a sleeker version of the Kabar Becker BK2.

Chris

I've become very fond of this ZT 0456CF. She's hefty but fits my hands really well and a superb action. I'll be picking up regular 0456 for EDC shortly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk

I have the standard 0456. I like it a lot. I wouldn't mind some G10 scales on it though just for some better traction under less than ideal conditions.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I have the standard 0456. I like it a lot. I wouldn't mind some G10 scales on it though just for some better traction under less than ideal conditions.
    I fully agree with you, not enough traction with the titanium only scales.. Plus, that'll make it lighter. I much prefer a knife with some G10 vs all titanium scales. Perhaps put G10 in a milled pocket.

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Tapatalk

User Tag List