Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1102

Thread: Folding knives (or anything sharp) pic thread

Site Supporter
    Name:  20211011_115520.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  101.5 KB

S&W 625 PC with Rimz moon clips. I had some failures to fire due to light primer strikes that I need to diagnose. The gun is completely reliable with standard steel moons. From the Big Empty, ELN.

^^^^

But will it cut?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ^^^^

But will it cut?

PS., lest the pot call the kettle black:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

@blues, or anyone, since you seem to have cool versions of everything, any chance you could satiate my current lust for Brian Tighe customs with some pics of one or several if you happen to have some in your collection...
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    @blues, or anyone, since you seem to have cool versions of everything, any chance you could satiate my current lust for Brian Tighe customs with some pics of one or several if you happen to have some in your collection...
    I only have this neck knife which I bought many moons ago. Forgive the poor quality of the image from back then.

Name:  Tighe.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  33.8 KB

Wish I had more of his work to share with you.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Daughter came over to help with yard work yesterday. She gave me this custom Buck 503 a couple years back for Father’s Day. S30v steel and micarta scales, I only carry it when she’s around, would break my heart if I lost it. So its become my yard work with kiddo knife.
    Name:  B13FB747-7B88-4197-BF88-30430E23B07D.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  55.7 KB

That knife looks just like the Buck Esquire that I had back in the late 70s. The steel in the blade was harder than woodpecker lips.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    That knife looks just like the Buck Esquire that I had back in the late 70s. The steel in the blade was harder than woodpecker lips.

Okie John
    They haven’t changed much over the years. This is the model 1 size smaller then your Esquire which is now the 501. This is the 503 which was the Prince when I had one in the 70’s. Great little knife.

Quote Originally Posted by CHNEAL View Post
    Daughter came over to help with yard work yesterday. She gave me this custom Buck 503 a couple years back for Father’s Day. S30v steel and micarta scales, I only carry it when she’s around, would break my heart if I lost it. So its become my yard work with kiddo knife.
    Name:  B13FB747-7B88-4197-BF88-30430E23B07D.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  55.7 KB
    What flashlight(s) is that (are those)?

Quote Originally Posted by JWH View Post
    What flashlight(s) is that (are those)?
    Those are Peak Eigers. The worlds toughest and finest AAA pocket light. I am never without one in my pocket and there is one in every bag and car myself, my wife or my daughter own. The pictured ones are a couple of custom runs Robyn at Peak LED Solutions did for me in 5700k and 5000k. They are a twisty light with a momentary switch installed. The clip is the Eiger Ti clip from Jason at Dark Sucks. I am not sure about the policy here about posting links so if you want them pm me and Ill get you the info.

Stay Safe
    Clay

Name:  A1A6A571-7B59-48B3-B4E3-3DA011B173D3.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  42.5 KB

User Tag List