Thread: JMCK AIWB

JMCK AIWB

Does anyone have the standard AIWB for a midsized (k frame) revolver? Im curious how well it tucks the grip in. I have a 2.5 with the wing for my 509 and its amazing. They dont offer a winged version for revolver. So im curious how well the standard AIWB (only one for k frame) would be.
    Just a father trying to protect his family.

I do. Absolutely love it. Extremely concealable and comfortable.

Tony only offers The Standard and The George AIWB for revolvers. I choose The George based on his advice and also got the neoprene wedge with it.

Mine is for a 2.75" barreled S&W 66-8 round butt (a K frame). It will depending largely on the grips you've got attached, but I found it actually conceals the butt better than any of my autoloaders.

Give Tony a call and tell him what you're looking for. He'll steer you right. I currently have four of his AIWB rigs for various pistols.

It’s what I use with my HiTS 3.5” Model 64. Just got it back from Ted Yost with boot grips and it works really well and super comfortable.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I use the AIWB for a 3" S&W 686+.

Thanks yall
    Just a father trying to protect his family.

User Tag List