Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk Me Down

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

Talk Me Down

I'm thinking of buying a 4" Security Six. I might be able to get it for $375. I'd look at it as a K-frame that'll shoot all .357 loads, including the high-speed ones.

Am I wrong? Should I do this?

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device via Tapatalk
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I don’t know what the current market is for these. I bought my mint 6 in version a few years ago. Love it. So, I can be nothing but an enabler on this one.

You’re not wrong. If price is at market for condition ‘Get it !’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Holy crap, prices have sure gone up since I got mine 5-6 years ago ! (I just checked a few ads.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you are buying at a good price, the gun is in good condition, and they are increasing in value, it is hard to see a loss in there unless you need the money elsewhere.

I'd go for it.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    That's a lot less than I paid for a nice 3" 13-3 that I won't feed fast/light magnums to.

Do it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think if your finances or desires changed in the future, you'd have little problem getting your money back out of it.

They aren't supported by Ruger anymore, but I've heard anecdotal reports that people get a free or greatly reduced GP-100 if one can't be fixed, even if they aren't the original owner.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Submit.

Last edited by Bigghoss; 11-27-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Resistance is futile

User Tag List