Thread: Bullets from Everglades Ammo?

Bullets from Everglades Ammo?

I've been using Montana Gold 9mm FMJ bullets exclusively for years but for practice reloads I could see some cost savings by switching to Everglades Ammo bullets.

Specifically 124gr FMJ Bullets Concave Recess Base.
    http://www.evergladesammo.com/y-9mm-...j-bullets.html

Does anyone have any experience with these bullets or Everglades Ammo?

From weighing and checking with the caliper, I know that they are not as uniform as MG but I don't need perfect bullets for practice ammo. I'll keep using MG for matches and hunting ammo.

Any experiences or opinions on Everglades Ammo are welcome. I shoot Glocks so not interested in coated or plated bullets

Gringop
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Quote Originally Posted by gringop View Post
    Any experiences or opinions on Everglades Ammo are welcome.
    I have used several thousand of the 115g version, and just ordered 4,000.

I never measured or grouped them, but shot a bunch though M&P, SR1911 and CMMG AR.

I think they are a good deal and s good company.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I have never measured them. I normally get the flat base ones and have shot a fair amount of their 124 and 147 bullets. I really like the fact that they ship quickly.

15% off today. Too bad I have what I need...
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 3604
Size:  60.3 KB

OOS now. Anytime you can get FMJ's for .06 per bullet is a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gringop View Post
    Any experiences or opinions on Everglades Ammo are welcome. I shoot Glocks so not interested in coated or plated bullets

Gringop
    I hope you end up finding a good deal on bullets but I'll simply throw out there that I and a gabillion other Glock shooters run coated bullets through stock Glock barrels without issue. They're typically a lot cheaper than FMJ and usually always available...

Plated is about all I shoot in my glocks. I have shot lots of coated but found the plated don't stink nor smoke as bad.

Hi-Tek coated bullets shouldn't have a smell if they're cured properly. A few more minutes in the oven usually solves that issue. It's pretty much all I shoot through my pistols at this point.

I shoot a lot of Acme coated bullets and they have a tendency to smell funny.

User Tag List