Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Watson knives

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    I don't know what they are.
    Titanium sheath clip. They seem to be the darling of Instagram/Facebook knife nuts.

Site Supporter
    I checked, it is eastern time. Man, ache in my belly having to pass it up.

I don't know what they are.
    Everyone on the Joe Watson FB page seems to love them. I ordered one. Will let you know how it does.

https://www.mummertknives.com/products/titanium-clip

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Yeah - these rolling releases are killing me. @cookiemonster - can you not make the drop? If I'm able, do you want me to pick up an extra for you?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Yeah - these rolling releases are killing me. @cookiemonster - can you not make the drop? If I'm able, do you want me to pick up an extra for you?
    I love you folks on PF. I think I will be at my computer on work, unsure but really I need to save up some more bones and my wife and I got some other goals we are pursuing. Next six months I’ll get a pile in order to hit up a release.

Everyone on the Joe Watson FB page seems to love them. I ordered one. Will let you know how it does.

https://www.mummertknives.com/products/titanium-clip
    Hmm, they look well made and the design seems solid. Not really useful for me but I hope it works great for you.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I wasn't going to get any but with that time frame, I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I love you folks on PF. I think I will be at my computer on work, unsure but really I need to save up some more bones and my wife and I got some other goals we are pursuing. Next six months I’ll get a pile in order to hit up a release.
    Not a problem. If you change your mind, let me know. I'm going to try to nab one more, and then be done with it! Until the next release.

Other than BanTang, @WonderingBread, any experience with some of the other makers - Hinderer, Strider, Fiddleback? They're knives don't seem as EDC, ECQC oriented, but seem like beautiful workhorses, nonetheless.

Not a problem. If you change your mind, let me know. I'm going to try to nab one more, and then be done with it! Until the next release.

Other than BanTang, @WonderingBread, any experience with some of the other makers - Hinderer, Strider, Fiddleback? They're knives don't seem as EDC, ECQC oriented, but seem like beautiful workhorses, nonetheless.
    I don't know Fiddleback, except from pictures, the others are excellent and your last sentence describes them well.

It's all up to your tastes and how you see your needs. Ban, right now, is making exactly, or nearly so, what I want for a knife, but that's just me. There are a lot of excellent knife makers out there and there's no reason not to try some you like or even just think you will like.

In no particular order, Empire Outfitter, USA Made Blade, Blue Line gear and Monkey Edge have excellent collections of knives to choose from. A long visit to these sites will show you many high quality makers that could fit your tastes and needs.

I don't know Fiddleback, except from pictures, the others are excellent and your last sentence describes them well.

It's all up to your tastes and how you see your needs. Ban, right now, is making exactly, or nearly so, what I want for a knife, but that's just me. There are a lot of excellent knife makers out there and there's no reason not to try some you like or even just think you will like.

In no particular order, Empire Outfitter, USA Made Blade, Blue Line gear and Monkey Edge have excellent collections of knives to choose from. A long visit to these sites will show you many high quality makers that could fit your tastes and needs.
    I like shiny objects!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

User Tag List