Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: There has to be some sort of ritual we can do

Quote Originally Posted by Angered_Kabar View Post
    I hope I don't get any crap for uploading it. Once you see it you'll understand why it's important to be archived especially since it's been taken down.

QUESTIONS:

* What if the shotgun jams? Should I throw it too and move to the pistol?
    * Should I carry both the shotgun and the rifle? Or pick one?
    * What kind of load should I use for that "99.9 stopping power rating" in the shotgun?
    * Should I wear the uniform, kevlar gloves, helmet, bodyarmor, and giant knife in my day-to-day activities, or only when I'm getting ready for elite fighting?
    * How do I know when I am good enough to be an "elite fighter"?
    * I note that the video shows a full length rifle, yet many other "elite fighters" seem to favor shorter carbines or even SBRs. Is that because it should only be uses for "sniping" (more than 10' away) since I will have the shotgun that spews cones of instant death ray?

J.Ja
    Owner/President of Titanium Crowbar, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by jmjames View Post
    QUESTIONS:

* What if the shotgun jams? Should I throw it too and move to the pistol?
    * Should I carry both the shotgun and the rifle? Or pick one?
    * What kind of load should I use for that "99.9 stopping power rating" in the shotgun?
    * Should I wear the uniform, kevlar gloves, helmet, bodyarmor, and giant knife in my day-to-day activities, or only when I'm getting ready for elite fighting?
    * How do I know when I am good enough to be an "elite fighter"?
    * I note that the video shows a full length rifle, yet many other "elite fighters" seem to favor shorter carbines or even SBRs. Is that because it should only be uses for "sniping" (more than 10' away) since I will have the shotgun that spews cones of instant death ray?

J.Ja
    Some of your questions might have been addressed in part 2.

As for the rest, I'm not an elite enough team fighter to be qualified to answer them

I am working on that though:

Quote Originally Posted by Angered_Kabar View Post
    Some of your questions might have been addressed in part 2.

As for the rest, I'm not an elite enough team fighter to be qualified to answer them
    I love how *every* time he picks up a longarm, he reminds us to check to make sure that it's empty and to keep the fingers off the trigger until we're on target and ready to shoot, yet he *never* mentions this with regards to a pistol.

J.Ja
    Owner/President of Titanium Crowbar, LLC

User Tag List