Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reckoning: Sexual Harassment

Then there was the time the ex mother-in-law tried to put the moves on me after I divorced her daughter. It still gives me nightmares
    Last edited by MistWolf; 02-23-2018 at 10:09 AM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    And down goes Cosby. From BBC News:

US comedian Bill Cosby has been found guilty of three counts of sexual assault, each of which carries a potential 10 years in prison.

The actor, 80, has been on trial for drugging and assaulting ex-basketball player Andrea Constand in 2004.

Cosby, the first major black actor on primetime TV, will remain out of jail until he is sentenced, the judge ruled.

He unleashed an expletive-filled rant after the verdict, as prosecutors argued he should be denied bail.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Name:  B2A58A7B-2369-4AE9-8991-64110AB609DE.jpeg
Views: 336
Size:  18.6 KB

What? Too soon?
    Last edited by Sensei; 04-26-2018 at 03:53 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    So if he goes to prison, we have to pay for his medical care. Treating old people is rather expensive. Might they give him some form of house arrest, fines and probation?

Asshole. I hope he’s in jail the rest of his sorry life.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    So if he goes to prison, we have to pay for his medical care. Treating old people is rather expensive. Might they give him some form of house arrest, fines and probation?
    If he goes to a state prison, I think the medical costs will be minimal to the taxpayers (ie care will probably be poor). Now solitary confinement because of his celebrity status might cost some...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    If he had a heart attack - that's costly. Chemo for cancer? You can bet that he will have lawyers looking for some differential or low quality treatment. Would he go to one of the nicer joints that are for politicians?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Would he go to one of the nicer joints that are for politicians?
    Isn't that Club Fed like where Martha Stewart vacationed? The type of place where they paint lines on the ground and suggest you don't cross them.

Site Supporter
    My opinion is that he won't do much time despite the sentence. In the event of his being diagnosed with cancer or dementia, I predict that he will be sent home. There are many old people in prison whose families don't want them at home because caring for them is too much trouble.
    Texas has(or did have)one unit for elderly inmates. I think that Cosby goes will be received and treated with respect by inmates and staff. So, it won't be hard time in one sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Name:  B2A58A7B-2369-4AE9-8991-64110AB609DE.jpeg
Views: 336
Size:  18.6 KB

What? Too soon?
    Pretty sure it was posted somewhere here before. Mostly object to it because Bubba is still free and chasing skirts.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List