Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reckoning: Sexual Harassment

He's reportedly going blind so his lawyers will argue that as a reason for probation instead of incarceration.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Isn't that Club Fed like where Martha Stewart vacationed? The type of place where they paint lines on the ground and suggest you don't cross them.
    It may have to do with the length of his sentence. Former Enron CEO Jeffery Skilling ended up not getting the country-club experience because the judge wouldn't cut his sentence from 292 to 282 months.

30 years for Cosby might accomplish the same thing, and the social climate is certainly ripe for that sort of thing.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Morgan Freeman's up to bat.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Weinstein turns himself in, charged with rape.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ssault-charges

Site Supporter
    Morgan, Harry and Bill should get assigned to the same lock-up and they could organize a theater group and put on a show!

It looks like Ronan Farrow is about to add some more big scalps to his already impressive pelt. Today, he just put a knife into the aorta of CBS CEO Leslie Moonves. His follow through stroke took out the axillary artery of 60 Minutes Executive Producer Jeff Fager.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/07/...on-report-ceo/

Many people dismiss Farrow as a pretty boy whose success was served up on a golden platter and fed from silver spoons. He has proved them wrong. While I would not agree with many of his political positions, I respect his willingness and ability dispatch many of the titans in liberal media culture. At age 30, the guy is basically the architect of the #MeToo movement.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    It looks like Ronan Farrow is about to add some more big scalps to his already impressive pelt. Today, he just put a knife into the aorta of CBS CEO Leslie Moonves. His follow through stroke took out the axillary artery of 60 Minutes Executive Producer Jeff Fager.

Many people dismiss Farrow as a pretty boy whose success was served up on a golden platter and fed from silver spoons. He has proved them wrong. While I would not agree with many of his political positions, I respect his willingness and ability dispatch many of the titans in liberal media culture. At age 30, the guy is basically the architect of the #MeToo movement.
    He's doing it his way.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    From BBC News:

The head of US media giant CBS, Les Moonves, has resigned with immediate effect after allegations of sexual misconduct.

CBS had been investigating Mr Moonves since allegations appeared in the New Yorker in July - and fresh accusations from six more women appeared on Sunday.

The Financial Times said Mr Moonves was resigning because this would entitle him to a hefty severance package, including stock options.

US media said the resignation package for Mr Moonves could amount to $100m.
    He must be devastated.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    From BBC News:

He must be devastated.
    Barf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post

I’ll be happy to share your optimism, so long as these scalps are being taken using factual evidence instead of simple accusations and he said she said crap.

User Tag List