Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pistols you are glad you skipped

I passed on a "demo" (Whatever that means, it looked NIB) Sig 320 Compact that someone I knew had three of them for an insane price just before the news broke about the drop fire stuff. The one he kept is at Sig now, getting the upgrade/recall done on it.

I've owned a lot of guns since I turned 21 that I really wish I would have passed on. Some cheap, most expensive, all stinkers. To this day, the most expensive gun I ever bought was a Colt Combat Commander. I sure wish I had passed on it, but it was so pretty sitting in the display at the store near my old house. Absolute garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    Me too, I’ve never been able to shake it. But it’s worked its way to the bottom of the Buy Next totem pole.

The DE .50 is the Ice Ice Baby of guns. Nobody admits they actually like it, but everyone does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think of it more as the giant roller coaster of handguns--no good for going anywhere, but damn, the one time I got to shoot one, it put a huge grin on my face and made me squeal with joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    What if your response to the opening bass riff of "Ice Ice Baby" is crushing disappointment that you are not hearing "Under Pressure" followed by a change of the song playing?
    Amen.

User Tag List