Thread: Florida church warns at every door 'we are heavily armed'

Florida church warns at every door 'we are heavily armed'

"Welcome to The River at Tampa Bay Church -- right of admission reserved -- this is private property," it reads. "Please know this is not a gun free zone -- we are heavily armed -- any attempt will be dealt with deadly force -- yes we are a church and will protect our people." The message is signed "The Pastors."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/19...ily-armed.html

"Welcome to The River at Tampa Bay Church -- right of admission reserved -- this is private property," it reads. "Please know this is not a gun free zone -- we are heavily armed -- any attempt will be dealt with deadly force -- yes we are a church and will protect our people." The message is signed "The Pastors."

Why the sign? It'll only spoil the surprise.
    Last edited by Duces Tecum; 11-19-2017 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post

Why the sign? It'll only spoil the surprise.
    Bait

Full service Church.

Last Rights, Funeral & Burial all included!

I️ just drove by there today, ain’t that something. Pass it all the time in my daily whereabouts. I️ don’t know if I’d post something like that but... to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List