Thread: SHOT

SHOT

I actually saw the legendary ToddG in a booth that contained ONLY the archaic 1911...just saying

Too bad I couldn't see you in that booth:-(

That's OK - I had on some REALLY good camo!!

I saw your better half like 14 times though...

pics or it didn't happen.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    I actually saw the legendary ToddG in a booth that contained ONLY the archaic 1911...just saying
    Untrue. There were also some dead cow remnants, a few nice knives, and boxes of high quality ammunition.

BTW, just to help start a storm of PMs and emails directed at John: I saw the latest iteration of the ongoing 5 Shot aiwb project and it is nice. One or two little tweaks and I expect it to hit the market soon. John's phone number is listed on his site. You should call him regularly -- every day at least -- and ask when it will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Untrue. There were also some dead cow remnants, a few nice knives, and boxes of high quality ammunition.

BTW, just to help start a storm of PMs and emails directed at John: I saw the latest iteration of the ongoing 5 Shot aiwb project and it is nice. One or two little tweaks and I expect it to hit the market soon. John's phone number is listed on his site. You should call him regularly -- every day at least -- and ask when it will be available.

Thanks for encouraging everyone to call - it does make it easier to get stuff done

However, please feel free to PM and I will give you TODD G's #

Perhaps a contest to see who we can rack up the most calls to- ToddG for the Gadget or John for his holster?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    867-5309?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post

BTW, just to help start a storm of PMs and emails directed at John: I saw the latest iteration of the ongoing 5 Shot aiwb project and it is nice.
    http://www.louderthanwords.us/forum/...php?f=6&t=9028

Scroll down, middle of a post, it does look really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    http://www.louderthanwords.us/forum/...php?f=6&t=9028

Scroll down, middle of a post, it does look really nice.
    Actually, those were earlier prototypes - I will get a pic of the newest iteration up in a bit. It is still a tad high, but I will be getting the last (hopefully) prototype out to SLG this week.

User Tag List