Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dancing = 'Aggression' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    The sexually liberated left turned into the puritans so slowly, I barely even noticed.

Does anyone know if Princeton will be relocating to Salem soon?
    I think they're going to have to move to Peabody, (pronounced Pee-buh-dee). No sense not being able to use the only thing starting with a "P" that might still be of use to the effete.
    Last edited by blues; 11-19-2017 at 07:02 PM.

The kids in my boys generation (he's 14) are in full rebellion against SJW snowflakes.
    I'm honestly really impressed with all his friends and classmates.
    I have hope for the future now that Trump has given us at least a 4 year breather.
    If Trump is in for 8 years I think this ship will get turned around.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

This:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I think they're going to have to move to Peabody, (pronounced Pee-buh-dee). No sense not being able to use the only thing starting with a "P" that might still be of use to the effete.
    There's no town called "Please" in the US, is there?

Well, so long as they don't do the Peabody there, they'll probably have a safe place.
    Last edited by Wondering Beard; 11-19-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    There's no town called "Please" in the US, is there?

Well, so long as they don't do the Peabody there, they'll probably have a safe place.
    Who knew?

Maybe they can search for Placenta, Panacea or Pusillanimous
    Last edited by blues; 11-19-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I've got 3 girls to raise in this world. Pray for me.
    something tells me the girls you're raising wouldn't date or be involved in serious relationships with "men" that need to ask them every 30 seconds for their permission for something; they'll let 'em know if they're happy or not!
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    something tells me the girls you're raising wouldn't date or be involved in serious relationships with "men" that need to ask them every 30 seconds for their permission for something; they'll let 'em know if they're happy or not!
    Its not the men that are the problem, this sets up some sort of liability if there is later dance regret...

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Who knew?

Maybe they can search for Placenta, Panacea or Pusillanimous
    Cookie Monster’s favorite word in an interview. (Pusillanimous)

Site Supporter
    How about the Taking Responsibility For Yourself version...?

.Slogan ...... If the dude's a dud, bail.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Normal women are attracted to confident men. Its biological and makes complete sense (the Man upstairs knew what he was doing when He created the Universe)

Some guy asking the gal every few minutes if she still feels comfortable dancing with him is about the stupidest advice possible. By the end of the dance she'll know he's a total wimp and despise him. It doesn't surprise me this came out of a college. Of course, who ever came up with this crap is far from normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List