Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Langdon M9 Review

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Has anyone considered this as a carry gun or is it a nice collectible gun instead? I know with the CenTac being out at the same time this M9 is getting as much publicity, but I really like my plain Jane M9 and found I can conceal it. Taking it out for a ccw spin tomorrow.
    Or is the M9 simply just to long for serious long term ccw.
    caleb at around the 5:55 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=bLEilL6w0O4

I decided to pick one up too, the features seem great for the price point. Thanks very much to @LangdonTactical for putting this together. It will make a nice compliment to my "regular" 92G. It's sitting over at Buds waiting for me to pick it up.

It is a bit concerning because it appears that I have been bit by the pizza bug........

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    It is a bit concerning because it appears that I have been bit by the pizza bug........
    I’ve become a Beretta convert, adding a Wilson BT and a 92 Compact in the last 2 months. I’m trying to decide L M9 or PC4CC for Dec....

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    I’m trying to decide L M9 or PC4CC for Dec....
    I was making the same decision. I decided that the PC4CC might be more available later than the M9.

I’ve become a Beretta convert, adding a Wilson BT and a 92 Compact in the last 2 months. I’m trying to decide L M9 or PC4CC for Dec....
    I’m having the same problem choosing. How many L m9s were made?

I've fully immersed myself in the koolaid myself. Or maybe I should say gelato???
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Has anyone considered this as a carry gun or is it a nice collectible gun instead? I know with the CenTac being out at the same time this M9 is getting as much publicity, but I really like my plain Jane M9 and found I can conceal it. Taking it out for a ccw spin tomorrow.
    Or is the M9 simply just to long for serious long term ccw.
    Like others have said, 92FS/M9 can be a fine carry gun for a dedicated user who doesn't mind an admittedly biggish gun. I appendix carried one for years, when it was my issue gun. That was before we had the much better holsters that are available today. Smaller/lighter options are now plentiful, but it does work, and quite well.

Site Supporter
    A 92FS is easy to carry concealed with a proper holster and belt.

It conceals easily under a T-shirt.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    I know @Les Pepperoni carries a full size 92G, and i know @YVK carried an Elite II for a time. Spencer Keepers (whose screen name escapes me at the moment) is carrying a 92 at the moment.

I think the full size 92 can dedinitely be concealed. Alot of it has to do with belt, holster, and clothing. I think after I vet my LM9 it could definitely be a carry gun for me. I think a 92 fullsize carry gun is pretty inevitable for me, i just forgot how well they fit my hand and point

-Cory
    I DO carry a rail-less Beretta 92G most of the time. It has a spurless hammer, my sight, and some WC grips. Oh, and the flat wire spring (as a T&E)... I like it. The gun is uncomplicated. The trigger is totally manageable.

http://instagram.com/p/Ba6xNx6HA85/

The trick is to a have a really good holster for the pistol. Clyde from Carolina mentioned that holster options have gotten better for the 92. I totally agree.

I'll say that the Keepers Concealment AIWB is what really makes this work - It is the gold standard for carrying a 92.

Obviously, when I'm headed to the gym or in a monkey suit, it is really difficult to carry a 92. Those are the days for a PM9 or a j-frame (looking at an M&P340 now).

http://instagram.com/p/BbzYNaoHdSv/

I ordered the Langdon M9 last night.....figures- they are out of stock.
    Have carried the M9 strong side the last two days with no issues. Surprised how easy it is to conceal on the hip.
    The size and weight has been no issue at all.
    I ate so much gelato- I ordered the BrigTac and CenTac this morning.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

User Tag List