Thread: Midway bail out bag

Site Supporter

Midway bail out bag

Anyone have any experience with this product? I'm not expecting maxpedition quality at this price point. But maybe something to keep ready in the closet just in case.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/43...a-bail-out-bag

At that price, I’d take a chance on it. Looks good, nice find.
    #RESIST

For that price, jump on it. I have that bag from 5.11 and I think it was double that price. It's a pretty decent small bag, I say get it.

I wish it were reversed in design, so it rode on the left hip. My pistol is nearly always holstered and on me in situations where I'd need to grab my long gun and go to work - so I primarily see this as a bag to carry rifle mags, medical gear, etc. In that use, I'd be looking to grab mags from my support side. This looks like it's designed with the thought that the pistol will be in the bag, so a "strong side draw..."

maybe it's only for us lefties.

I like it though. it might even make a decent little range bag, for when I want more than the pistol bag, and less than the full range bag.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List