Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Raven Concealment Systems Perun (Phantom Replacement)

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    Looks like RCS will be making holsters for the new glocks.

https://rcsgear.com/glock-48-bundle-...-iwb-vanguard/
    Yeah, we're pretty excited about this. Glock pulled us into the mix pretty early on, and we've been working like mad to ensure we'd have product support for the 43X and 48 in time for them to hit the shelves.

The G48 is the first time in YEARS I have been excited about a new pistol hitting the market. This thing carries and shoots like a dream.

The pre-order for the holsters ends on 11 January, and they will ship no later than 1 February.
    Michael Goerlich
    Owner
    Raven Concealment Systems, LLC
    www.ravenconcealment.com

Quote Originally Posted by RCSMichael View Post
    Yeah, we're pretty excited about this. Glock pulled us into the mix pretty early on, and we've been working like mad to ensure we'd have product support for the 43X and 48 in time for them to hit the shelves.

The G48 is the first time in YEARS I have been excited about a new pistol hitting the market. This thing carries and shoots like a dream.

The pre-order for the holsters ends on 11 January, and they will ship no later than 1 February.
    RCSMichael,

Is the 3 pack holster combo all 48 holsters or is the morrigan for the 43/43x only?

Thanks

Hammertime

Will the G43 Perun fit the G43X?

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    RCSMichael,

Is the 3 pack holster combo all 48 holsters or is the morrigan for the 43/43x only?

Thanks
    The 3 pack is all for the Glock 48. The Glock 43X fits in all of our existing standard Glock 43 holsters.
    Michael Goerlich
    Owner
    www.ravenconcealment.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Will the G43 Perun fit the G43X?
    Yes, it does. We didn't need to design a new holster for the G43X, just the G48.
    Michael Goerlich
    Owner
    www.ravenconcealment.com

The 3 pack is all for the Glock 48. The Glock 43X fits in all of our existing standard Glock 43 holsters.
    Awesome. I placed my order for the three pack last night.

Thanks.

Hammertime
    Yes, it does. We didn't need to design a new holster for the G43X, just the G48.
    Thank you. I just saw your instagram post that all the 43 stuff fits the 43X and that the Vanguard 2 fits all three!

I got notified via email that my 43x/48 holsters have shipped and they should be in delivered on the 24th. I’m excited about that.

Site Supporter
    Just curious, are the G19/TLR7/8 Peruns no longer being made? Was looking with the TLR8-G coming out but don’t see them on the site or in stock anywhere.
    Polite Professional

RCS Perun for G48

The RCS Perun for G48 showed up today. It's cut a little different than the Perun for G19. Different enough that I will probably have to buzz some of it off when I get the G48 milled for an optic, whereas the one for the 19x accomodates an RMR without a problem. Just FYI.

This is the G19x in a Perun.

Name:  IMG_1095.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  33.6 KB

G48 in a Perun.

Name:  IMG_1096.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  33.3 KB

User Tag List