Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "New" holster maker - Warcat Tactical

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

"New" holster maker - Warcat Tactical

https://warcat.com/

This is apparently the same people who own Alien Gear, so I'm not sure what the quality level is going to be. They are running an introductory rate of $17.76 for their AIWB polymer holster, regardless of options (you can get a RDS hood molded in) and you can add an OWB for $7.76. You cannot order the OWB separately, only as an add on to the AIWB.

I'm not sure I'll like the clip they use, and I'm wondering if the hood will add too much bulk. That said, I figured for the price I might as well give them a shot. 30-day return policy, lifetime warranty.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

With that name, does it scratch the shit out of your side without any warning?

Seriously, I’d like to see how the hood works out.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I picked one up because of the price and it is pretty decent for fit and finish with no sharp edges, flash or problems. Fits my 365 and XL well with no extra slop or excessive rattle. The clip is ok but not great but can be changed if desired.

Watch the extra fees as mine was $36 delivered so still reasonable but not half the price they list.

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    I picked one up because of the price and it is pretty decent for fit and finish with no sharp edges, flash or problems. Fits my 365 and XL well with no extra slop or excessive rattle. The clip is ok but not great but can be changed if desired.

Watch the extra fees as mine was $36 delivered so still reasonable but not half the price they list.
    I even added the half price hooded OWB for a 19 and it was that much shipped for both holsters.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post

I got 4 holsters (going to split with someone else), 2 IWB and 2 OWB for an average of $15 each after shipping.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

So they have a 43X version but not a G48!? That makes sense.

So they offer the holsters for a red dot, but the holsters won’t accommodate suppressor height sights.

Oooookay then.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    So they offer the holsters for a red dot, but the holsters won’t accommodate suppressor height sights.

Oooookay then.
    I just noticed that. I may need to cancel the order.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post

Oooookay then.
    I'm not sure you understand the complexity involved in making a sight channel 3mm deeper.

Alien Gear (and any of the other "Tedder Enterprises" offerings) is the Barney Fife of holsters. This new thing is no different.

User Tag List