Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Raven Concealment Systems Perun (Phantom Replacement)

@RCSMichael, after release of the other two light bearing models will one be available for the 17/19 in combination with the XC1B? Thank you.
    Last edited by Mike C; 04-15-2018 at 02:08 PM.

I’m thoroughly impressed by this holster.

FOR ME this is light years ahead of the phantom and better in ever way. It’s lighter, smaller footprint, easier to put on, and conceals better/easierI’ve always thought concealed carry with an OWB pancake was an oxymoron, but I believe it would be possible with this (just not for me).

The wings help with reholstering and keeping my wifebeater from getting into the holster mouth.

As soon as the light bearing version for a TLR-1 is available, I’ll have that as well.
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

What I find kinda cool is the Perun I use for my G19.5 accepts my G26.5 with no apparent issues.

My Perun 17 takes my 19 just fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Looks like the light compatible version is live: http://rcsgear.com/products.php?prod...Surefire-X300U
    Yep, and now I’ll have to wait even longer for a TLR-1/TLR-1 HL version.

Yay.

JR1572

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    Yep, and now I’ll have to wait even longer for a TLR-1/TLR-1 HL version.

Yay.

JR1572
    Only for another two weeks or so...
    Michael Goerlich
    Owner
    Raven Concealment Systems, LLC
    www.ravenconcealment.com

Quote Originally Posted by RCSMichael View Post
    Only for another two weeks or so...
    You guys are awesome.

I’ve been using y’all’s gear since 08 when you guys were the only people that made light bearing holsters for those nasty PX4’s my agency forced upon us.

Thanks again.

While you’re in an accommodating mood, can y’all hook us up with a light (TLR) bearing Eidolon?

JR1572

I’m a bit disappointed that there is one length. If I get a holster for my G19 and X300u I don’t want extra material hanging down. For range or open carry - no big deal. But I’m giving up concealabilty with that design. It negates the reason for canting the holster.

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    You guys are awesome.

I’ve been using y’all’s gear since 08 when you guys were the only people that made light bearing holsters for those nasty PX4’s my agency forced upon us.

Thanks again.

While you’re in an accommodating mood, can y’all hook us up with a light (TLR) bearing Eidolon?

JR1572
    A light bearing Eidolon has been on my want list for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I’m a bit disappointed that there is one length. If I get a holster for my G19 and X300u I don’t want extra material hanging down. For range or open carry - no big deal. But I’m giving up concealabilty with that design. It negates the reason for canting the holster.
    While true, if concealment becomes an issue from such a small area, OWB carry might not be the best solution. Lots of folks are now carrying compensated Glock 19's, compensated Glock 17's, and Glock 34's, so the length is a catch-all, just like it being fully ambidextrous.

User Tag List