Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Raven Concealment Systems Perun (Phantom Replacement)

Quote Originally Posted by RCSMichael View Post

Conversely, in a few weeks, we will be dropping a Glock 19M + TLR-7/8 holster, because the light and pistol slide end together...
    I think this thread is going to cost me some money in the future.

I bought a Perun for a G43 and it does everything I need it to do, well worth the price of admission. At this point the G43 is strictly a NPE carry piece and that is accomplished with a Vanguard 2 with strut and soft loop so I needed something for practice sessions with it. The Perun works really well in it’s intended role and would be good if I wanted to carry that way but if I can OWB a 43 I may as well AIWB a 19/17.

Raven Concealment Systems Perun (Phantom Replacement)

http://www.rcsgear.com/perun-owb-hol...k-with-tlr1hl/

And they’re available...

My order has been placed.

Thanks RCS.
    Last edited by JR1572; 05-18-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    http://www.rcsgear.com/perun-owb-hol...k-with-tlr1hl/

And they’re available...

My order has been placed.

Thanks RCS.
    Yup, placed my order when I saw the Instagram post.

Michael, what is the hole spacing on the belt loops? I am going to attempt to mount the Perun to a 2" belt.

Was sent one for the X300U. Very solid, does what I want in a footprint that's smaller than I'd ever need.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    The only thing that has me holding off on purchasing these is the lack of 1.75" belt loop options. I may be the minority but, I like my wide belts and I really want a couple of these holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    The only thing that has me holding off on purchasing these is the lack of 1.75" belt loop options. I may be the minority but, I like my wide belts and I really want a couple of these holsters.
    Although I was hoping to one day use a Perun on a 1.75" belt and potentially a 2" belt, I'm okay with using it on a 1.5" belt for now. If the 1.75" or 2" loops are ever released, the Perun will fill a specific role that a lot of kydex benders are trying to do now.

I'm in the same boat. I don't always wear a 1.75" belt, but I intended to with this holster.

My Perun arrived yesterday evening. First thoughts out of the box was that it fit poorly, but that was my fault for not reading the user manual. With my Gen 4 34 and TLR-1 HL, the retention screw spacer had to be removed (as stated in the manual). Once that was done, retention was good to go. I'm happy with the holster, and may buy a non-light bearing model soon also.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by krax View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I don't always wear a 1.75" belt, but I intended to with this holster.
    Me too. Awaiting 1.75” straps and quick release pull the dots to buy in to this holster.

User Tag List