Thread: Walther PPQ M2 Holsters

Walther PPQ M2 Holsters

I just got a PPQ M2 4inch 9mm looking for a holster (OWB) for conceal carry, cant seem to find many options. Can anyone give me a hand with some options or links.
    Thanks

I have the PPQ M2. Right now lead times are running out in the 10-16 week range, depending on the holster. Longer for exotics.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

I've got you covered on the Kydex front. Also about 10 weeks lead right now.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

I have a spare Raven Phantom you are welcome to borrow for as long as you need if you decide to order from one of these fine gents. Raven seemingly dumped all of their PPQ stuff a while back.

JM Custom Kydex makes 2 different OWB styles for the PPQ.

Long's Shadow Holsters (http://www.lsholster.com/) said they might have a few in stock (at least they did during their recent sale). They make their holsters from 0.090" kydex, and they are very durable. I have two for both my Walther pistols. The Antero holsters come in an OWB configuration, but you can get clips to make them IWB very easily (can even order them alongside the holster).

I've met Josh, the founder/owner, and he's very easy to work with. For example, I asked him to rush order a holster for my PPQ when my Blade-Tech cracked on me for the third time in a row.
    Last edited by JackRock; 11-16-2017 at 06:08 PM.

I went with Comp Tac for mine in 5"

Thanks for the replies, I went with JM Custom Kydex I posted the same question on another forum and his product is highly spoken of.

User Tag List