Thread: Safariland 7360 7TS ALS/SLS Level-III Duty Glock 17 22 with Light Holster

Safariland 7360 7TS ALS/SLS Level-III Duty Glock 17 22 with Light Holster

My department uses the older Safariland and upgraded to the Safariland 7360 7TS ALS/SLS to the tune of $180 per holster. I thought we were getting hosed until I attempted to find a distributor that carries them online. Anyone can send a link to a business that can supply a small department at a better price?

Galls, Vances Law Enforcement, and Nelson Uniform all quoted that holster 30-40 cheaper than that a few months ago. Copquest also has good pricing on Safariland products.

Call holsterops.com. They show the 7365 (low ride model of yours) for $130 (that includes the $13 upcharge for light).

Name:  1C1F1EC2-D964-4C07-B5C8-3CC0C5C567CB.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  24.1 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

LA Police Gear has them priced at $121 but they’re back ordered.

https://www.lapolicegear.com/sl-7360-7ts-level3.html
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Call Joe Strohman at Strohman Enterprise and see what they can do. 804-477-3578; www.strohmanenterprise.com
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Everyone here pretty much uses Lawmens...which was bought in January by Safariland Group.

https://www.lawmens.com/product/safa...lster-w-light/

That is probably a public price... I’d call them and ask for a quote. They usually beat competitors.

Wow! our agency just put out a bid request for these holsters, the highest bidder was $96 per holster with several lower then the $96 and we are by no means a large agency.

User Tag List