Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Fixed blade picture thread

Nice watch.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Name:  00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190927140940622_COVER.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  27.6 KB

AMTAC Blades Northman carried left side front pocket in the deep carry sheath.

Name:  00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200415180754609_COVER.jpg
Views: 1030
Size:  41.3 KB

Schultz Blade Works Fledgling. Shown here carried left front pocket in the deep carry pocket sheath.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Name:  00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190927140940622_COVER.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  27.6 KB

AMTAC Blades Northman carried left side front pocket in the deep carry sheath.

Name:  00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200415180754609_COVER.jpg
Views: 1030
Size:  41.3 KB

Schultz Blade Works Fledgling. Shown here carried left front pocket in the deep carry pocket sheath.
    How do you like the fledgling?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    How do you like the fledgling?
    I absolutely love it. So far it is proving to be the best uniform carry get off me tool I have found. The handle is really small, especially in my XXL hands, but the curve of the handle still works perfectly for me. Drawing requires a pinch grip which takes some getting used to.

I sold the Northman. While an awesome tool in and of itself. The Fledgling seems to be a slightly better more low profile option for what I was looking for (uniform pants pocket carry). I see AMTAC has changed the handle geometry on the Northman recently. I'll probably end up with another one in the future.

I absolutely love it. So far it is proving to be the best uniform carry get off me tool I have found. The handle is really small, especially in my XXL hands, but the curve of the handle still works perfectly for me. Drawing requires a pinch grip which takes some getting used to.

I sold the Northman. While an awesome tool in and of itself. The Fledgling seems to be a slightly better more low profile option for what I was looking for (uniform pants pocket carry). I see AMTAC has changed the handle geometry on the Northman recently. I'll probably end up with another one in the future.
    Nice. I tried buying one that a member posted but someone else got there before I did.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Nice. I tried buying one that a member posted but someone else got there before I did.
    That was me.

Same 2 knives I carry.

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

That was me.
    Haha. I’m glad it went to someone who is using it.

User Tag List