Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Fixed blade picture thread

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

VDMSR.com

My grandfather's grandfather's knife when he jumped off the potato boat from the old country. Thanks to Ian Wendt for this most excellent restoration!

Name:  IMG_3861.jpg
Views: 1373
Size:  93.5 KB
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Nice recurve Persian!

Ban does great work.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Just found a before photo...... gives a little better perspective of the work done.

Name:  IMG_2478.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  103.3 KB

Name:  IMG_3861.jpg
Views: 1052
Size:  93.5 KB
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Pure daily carry perfection by Joe Watson. Absolute one of one custom HiTS Gamboa neck knife. SM100 super metal (total unobtainum). It is disturbingly sharp, super light, and very nimble. Joe totally knocked this out of the park.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List