Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fixed blade picture thread

I just received the BHK Woodsman this past week.

And I just received this picture in my email from Paul of Pmoore knives. B.O.B. shipping today.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    And I just received this picture in my email from Paul of Pmoore knives. B.O.B. shipping today.
    awesome! waiting to hear on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post

That looks alot like the picture of MY knife that's on the way from Paul Moore

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    That looks alot like the picture of MY knife that's on the way from Paul Moore

What does one of the BOB's run price wise? What steel does Paul use? I didn't find much info. on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    What does one of the BOB's run price wise? What steel does Paul use? I didn't find much info. on his website.
    I was quoted 215.00 for the O-1 tool steel knife, plain steel trainer, and tek-lok sheaths for each.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    I was quoted 215.00 for the O-1 tool steel knife, plain steel trainer, and tek-lok sheaths for each.
    Knife only with sheath was $135. I need to go back and get a trainer when I'm closer to actually getting some training. Delivery time was about 3 months.

The other guys beat me to it and I only got the knife with sheath and Tek-Lok for $135. The reason for the high price with the trainer is he gives you another sheath and Lok so you don't have to swap things around. My wait time was a hair over 4 months. Delivery is scheduled for this Friday and I'll get some more pictures posted along with a little write up this weekend.

Real nice looking blades.

I've got a Chris Reeve Neil Roberts Warrior Knife I picked up about 5 years ago in Iraq.

that is a nice looking knife, seems like a reasonable price for all thats included too.

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    I ordered the exact same on Dec. 1st. I'm hoping to hear its ready soon. It would be great if Paul got them to me before ECQC on the 9th, but I'm not crossing my fingers with how popular he has become.
    "I want to see someone running down the street with a sims-gun shrieking 'I am the first revelation' " - SouthNarc

User Tag List