Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ruger Super Redhawk in 10mm

LGS had a 610 but it was a grand and had a 4 or 5" barrel. Cool but it'd mostly be for fun anyway and I already have a 625 for that. But still...

is the cylinder long enough to ream to 10mm Magnum? Or a 6.8mm case cut off at the shoulder?

A 200 grain HC wadcutter at about 1,700 fps might be a deer popper extraordinaire.

Would love a Wiley Clapp GP100 3-in. ....
    Last edited by coldcase1984; 11-17-2017 at 12:36 AM.
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Quote Originally Posted by coldcase1984 View Post
    is the cylinder long enough to ream to 10mm Magnum? Or a 6.8mm case cut off at the shoulder?
    I'm totally speculating here, but I think it would have to be long enough to ream to 10mm Magnum. It doesn't look like it has a shorter frame window than the regular Super Redhawk. They'd be stupid to have a unique, shorter frame for 10mm, too.

People ream the 610 to 10mm Mag, so I'd think you could do it to this too.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List