Thread: PRI MARK12MOD0

PRI MARK12MOD0

So, got the scope and rings on this Friday. Rifle is a complete Precision Reflex Inc MARK12 MOD0 (even had the Douglas barrel). Swapped the mil spec trigger out for a Geissele SSA-E. Scope is a Trijicon Accupower 1-8 with red illumination and Mil reticle (definitely considering this scope setup for my 16” Colt 6720) in a LaRue one piece base. The thing seems to shoot (best I could do with time and range constraints was a 30 yard zero, but single hole group). It ended up weighing a lot less than I anticipated (rifle was 8#10oz without scope, with scope 10#10.5oz). I was looking for something functional, but unique (hence the thread on the Delta Elite 10mm) and knew I had to have this when I saw it at a distributor the company I work for uses. The PRI rifles seem to be few and far between (my serial number is under 500), but very well built. Only complaint: The castle but wasn’t staked (but I can do that with a new castle but and a punch). It’s definitely a rifle worth looking at if you’re in the market for an SPR/DMR Type Rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I have a 16" upper with a carbon fiber PRI forend. It works well, doesn't get too hot, and mine is also very accurate. Nice set-up you have there!

User Tag List