Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do we like for "carry insurance"?

Who do we like for "carry insurance"?

So my family and I just moved up to the metro-Atlanta area from Columbus. While Columbus was getting bad, I recognize the likelihood of me possibly having to shoot some shitbag is now significantly increased. Hell there were two reported defensive gun uses in our new neck of the woods about a week or two back (no shots fired). Not to mention, apparently a significant drug neighborhood isn't terribly far down the road.

With all this in mind, some sort of "carry insurance" is becoming more a priority than before.

So, who do we like?

I've done some research on USCCA and Armed Citizen's Legal Defense Network, but wanted to check with the knowledgeable folks here. Any personal experiences are certainly welcome.

Thank you in advance!
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I have been quite happy with the ACLDN. Affordable, sensible insurance IMO.
    "A man's character is his fate."

I have a federal LEOSA policy but I've backed it with ACLDN.

ACLDN just hit the right spot with me via the people associated with it, the message, the materials and the coverage. I purchased a three year membership and it's well worth the money imho.

My personal likes are ACLDF and USCCA but they key is to read each companies policy and coverage. Things you may want to consider are whether the policy refunds you or pays up front, what coverage in each area,does the policy cover civil and criminal and to what extent and amounts,does the coverage apply if you don't use a firearm, are you covered with any amount of alcohol in your system(even well below any legal impaired limit as in one single drink) The policy needs to fit you and your situation.

Site Supporter
    Because I'm totally inept at attaching links, I'll just tell you to find and read Marty Hayes' piece about this on ACLDN's website. It'll answer all your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    Because I'm totally inept at attaching links, I'll just tell you to find and read Marty Hayes' piece about this on ACLDN's website. It'll answer all your questions.
    ACLDN

Another ACLDN client.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Tag for data.
    #RESIST

I'm planning to sign up with CCW Safe. It looks like they offer the most comprehensive package.

ACLDN

I like the education emphasis, the people running it and the proactive involvement in cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatypo

User Tag List