Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HK Survey

HK Survey

So, the HK facebook crew posted up this survey:
    surveymonkey.com/r/DVRYZPK (I hope this link works)

It's for pistol features and preferences. I think the P-F crowd probably has better input than the facetwit douchery.

And yes, if you're wondering, if they followed my answers they'd end up with the P30-based version of a Langdon PX4 and a G19-sized VP9 with better texture and OEM Gadget.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    So, the HK facebook crew posted up this survey:
    surveymonkey.com/r/DVRYZPK (I hope this link works)

It's for pistol features and preferences. I think the P-F crowd probably has better input than the facetwit douchery.

And yes, if you're wondering, if they followed my answers they'd end up with the P30-based version of a Langdon PX4 and a G19-sized VP9 with better texture and OEM Gadget.
    My thought would be a 10 round single stack, p30sk, with better trijicons

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I suggested a P30sk with a P2000 size frame (13 rounds) and a HK45C with a rear decocker button and safety only lever.
    Last edited by PD Sgt.; 11-02-2017 at 09:48 PM.
    Polite Professional

Site Supporter
    An optional grip panel kit for VP9/P30's with a rougher texture.

Get rid of trenches inside the trigger guard ala the VP9SK.

A G19 sized VP9 mid size.

A P2000 sized single stack for those in occupied America.

HD / BOLD type sights.

The swappable Paddle/ button mag release supposedly shown on the SFP 9 at euro trade shows...

I wish they would just make a blatantly direct copy of a Glock 19 with the grip modularity of the VP9.
    What I currently dislike about the VP9: size (width and height) and weight inefficiency when compared to the G19 and the more complicated design and disassembly.

If you won't admit you'd buy one then I'm calling you a filthy liar
    Last edited by kitten_frenzy; 11-02-2017 at 11:10 PM.

See I knew you guys would have good stuff to add. I wrote out paragraphs in each box. Referenced part numbers for specific sights. Refered then to Tau Developmenr for oEM gadgets.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    An optional grip panel kit for VP9/P30's with a rougher texture.

A G19 sized VP9 mid size.

HD / BOLD type sights.

I covered all these too...
    --Josh

I’d like to see a vp9 with something like BOLD sights, a factory gadget and a G19 size frame or a P30 with BOlD sights, G19 size frame and maybe a shorter reset.

We all think alike. I did the same. Asked the mm to either offer Armorer's Manuals or seriously reduce complexity.

Contact AmeriGlo and ask to see Part # GL-947. Just make it taller.

See the M&P2.0 for stippling and be sure to have aggressive stippling high up along the frame.

LEM, with shorter reset and slightly less pre-travel (CD4.1) in a Glock 19 package with overly aggressive stippling and I'd sell off a lot of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit nearly all of the points listed already (they might get tired of hearing about Ameriglo!). I added that they have the most accurate production pistols in the world, with the worst DA/SA triggers.

For me, I'd take a P2000 with improved P30 ergos, a 15 round magazine (I can dream!), Ameriglos, and a decent DA/SA trigger...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I hit nearly all of the points listed already (they might get tired of hearing about Ameriglo!). I added that they have the most accurate production pistols in the world, with the worst DA/SA triggers.

For me, I'd take a P2000 with improved P30 ergos, a 15 round magazine (I can dream!), Ameriglos, and a decent DA/SA trigger...
    Ha! Hey they asked for it with the specific sight questions. I also mentioned that if the aftermarket would catch up (reach out to them!) then the Glock model of no-cost dovetail fillers is pretty effective too, especially when you’re in a cost-conscious marketplace.

And I harped in mag capacity too. A G19 sized gun needs 15 round mags. A P30 sized gun should have 17s...
    --Josh

User Tag List