Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Pistols you regret buying...

Well gee I didn’t realize I was a member of this club. Do we have T Shirts?

But seriously:

S&W M&P1.0 full size, my first gun. I should have bought the compact. It shot fine but mentally after looking at my groups and reading about M&P accuracy, I stopped shooting it and put it in the safe.

Walther PPS M2, shortly after it was introduced. I thought, well, cool, at least I can carry this. 6, 7 and 8 round mags were a bit short on BBs. I shot it in the Polite Society Pistol Match at Tac Con 16 in Memphis. I ended up concluding I wanted more ammunition, so I traded it and the M&P in on a...

P30SK in LEM. I wish I’d shot this as a rental before purchasing. With my limited training and ammo budget, I just could not develop the skills to shoot LEM well. Continuing to shoot the VP9 in USPSA did not help. I used it in my Givens class this summer, and not only shot poorly, but the 10 round mags were a pita for mag changes.

I just traded the VP9 in on a Glock 19 Gen 5 this week. Wife wants to keep the P30SK for her gun, or I would have sold it as well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Well gee I didn’t realize I was a member of this club. Do we have T Shirts?

But seriously:

S&W M&P1.0 full size, my first gun. I should have bought the compact. It shot fine but mentally after looking at my groups and reading about M&P accuracy, I stopped shooting it and put it in the safe.

Walther PPS M2, shortly after it was introduced. I thought, well, cool, at least I can carry this. 6, 7 and 8 round mags were a bit short on BBs. I shot it in the Polite Society Pistol Match at Tac Con 16 in Memphis. I ended up concluding I wanted more ammunition, so I traded it and the M&P in on a...

P30SK in LEM. I wish I’d shot this as a rental before purchasing. With my limited training and ammo budget, I just could not develop the skills to shoot LEM well. Continuing to shoot the VP9 in USPSA did not help. I used it in my Givens class this summer, and not only shot poorly, but the 10 round mags were a pita for mag changes.

I just traded the VP9 in on a Glock 19 Gen 5 this week. Wife wants to keep the P30SK for her gun, or I would have sold it as well.
    So technically YOU only have one gun now ....

G23
    Ruger Vaquero (I prefer the Blackhawks)

User Tag List