Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: klikbelts

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I ordered one (black single-ply webbing with polished aluminum buckle) from Amazon and it arrived today. It was only $39 and so far I like it.

I ordered the size XL which comes with a whopping 72" of webbing, not because I'm YUGE, but because I was planning on trimming it to fit and it was the same price for 72" as it was for half that and I'm stupid for free-shit (plus I wanted some webbing to try out some goofy ideas with).
    I bet you had a line on an extra buckle and were hoping to get two belts out of that webbing.

My wife just came to show me how she had tucked the webbing so the tag end was reversed, as I mentioned to her earlier. I told her not to do an extraction from her belt while we sort this out.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I bet you had a line on an extra buckle and were hoping to get two belts out of that webbing.

My wife just came to show me how she had tucked the webbing so the tag end was reversed, as I mentioned to her earlier. I told her not to do an extraction from her belt while we sort this out.
    Wait. Did you just say you’re trying to convince your wife to keep her pants on???? You devil you, going with that reverse psychology thing

Have u guys tried the belts with gear attached. I’m looking at the single ply to use with a JMCK AIWB.

My wife reports, after wearing the two and one ply belts all week, she likes them. She had been experimenting with the reverse threading of the belt, but this evening walking our dog, she clipped in our dog’s leash, and the tag end pulled right out of the buckle. Put it back together conventionally, and the belt held fine with our dog clipped to it. So, I would say thread conventionally if strength is desired.

Me too.
    Ranger bands will do the trick.
    Here’s a link to small ones.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01NA...ID=61HrpRZbS5L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    That's weird as fuck. Tell them it's your colostomy bag . . .
    ". . . and I'm in the stall to rinse it out."
    Last edited by Duces Tecum; 11-10-2017 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Speling

FYI, Klik Belts is having a Black Friday Sale, use discount code BF10 to get 10% off.
    Thank you, and no thank you.
    I didn't know I needed another belt until I got to this last post!

This is why my wife likes these style buckles.

Name:  79A82CAA-B9B0-4749-B52E-92A76443C3AB.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  35.0 KB

I got my belt and would grade it as "OK".
    Pros: comfortable, well made, has cool buckle.
    Cons: big ass buckle, it's a pain to put through belt loops, the keeper loop keeps trying to lose itself.

I'm wearing it right now, so it is acceptable. I should have known the cobra buckle would be big, because that's what most people write about. I was still surprised.

My favorite belt is my Volund g-hook slim.

Quote Originally Posted by dkv View Post
    Cons: big ass buckle, it's a pain to put through belt loops, the keeper loop keeps trying to lose itself.
    As mentioned in every single discussion everywhere about all Cobra-buckled belts, if you're threading the buckle through you're doing it wrong.

I should have said, "it's slightly more of a pain in the ass to move this belt from one pair of pants to the next."

There's actually a slim cobra buckle now, that can go through belt loops. It doesn't have a cool d-ring, though.

User Tag List