Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mags sale at BerettaUSA

Awesome deal - thanks.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    If you're exempt from the limit like I am, badger mountain supply sells 17 round factory and 20 round mec-gar rebuild kits. They're slow to ship but they're pretty much the only game in town and they have a wide variety of pistol mags. They got Magpul Glock mags and they have mags for my Ruger P-series. Never had a problem other than waiting to get my stuff.
    I am not exempt. Just annotating how easy it is to buy "high cap" magazines locally and the local LEOs don't care (not that I believe they should; the law is crap, in my opinion).

CWM11B
    Ordered yesterday, shipped this morning. Can't have too many mags.

Excellent deal, thanks!

If I may derail briefly, the 92/96 parts page lists only allen key grip screws in stainless where my 92FS INOX has slotted stainless. Anyone know if I can use allen key or the black slotted screws/washers in mine? Dumb question, but I've seen dumber things

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/stor...-Series&mpp=24
    Last edited by ArgentFix; 11-02-2017 at 01:12 PM. Reason: added URL

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    Excellent deal, thanks!

If I may derail briefly, the 92/96 parts page lists only allen key grip screws in stainless where my 92FS INOX has slotted stainless. Anyone know if I can use allen key or the black slotted screws/washers in mine? Dumb question, but I've seen dumber things

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/stor...-Series&mpp=24
    I'd suggest these matching slotted stainless screws from Midway: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/11...1-package-of-4

Thanks! 10 mags inbound.

And another meanie joke on those of us in occupied territory. Can't WAIT to get out of NYistan...

Picked up a few. Thanks!

Site Supporter
    Wow. Slides and barrels are on sale too and cheap. For example, a 92 replacement barrel with locking block s $129. Usually, locking blocks are sold separately. For the man(or woman)searching for a good deal on a 92 Vertec complete slide, here it is.

Thanks to the op for alerting us.

Picked up 3... have probably twenty 15 rounders... but why not have a few 17 rounders...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

User Tag List