Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X?

Hmmm... I just checked Midway and the 19 round mags only come in Coyote now.
    I bought 4 black 19 rounders and 4 of the new 24 round mags in black from them back before Christmas.
    Last edited by JodyH; 01-10-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I know they are made by NcSTAR, but these things are awesome for taking Glock mags apart. I have a couple and I love them.
    They are well worth the $14 to $18 they cost.
    Add one of these and Glock mags are super easy to take apart without damaging anything or hurting yourself.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Received my slide back from ATEI earlier this week. Pro cut and refinished in their PVD.

Name:  7E6C8F44-51EE-473B-B572-D0D735C13F0E.jpg
Views: 1311
Size:  72.7 KB

Looks good. Folks seem to be able to match that color well, my L&M cut slide color looked authentic too.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Looks good. Folks seem to be able to match that color well, my L&M cut slide color looked authentic too.
    Mark does great work.

I had Jagerwerks do the cut where they only refinish the milled out portion instead of the whole slide, that way the factory PVD is still in place. The finish in the milled area is basically "tool black" which is a very durable cold blue type finish that wouldn't be optimal on exposed surfaces but is acceptable under a O-ring sealed RMR. Maybe if I was routinely swimming in the Dead Sea with my pistol i'd think differently, but i'm good with it under all the conditions i'll put it through.

Attachment 34040
    Last edited by JodyH; 01-10-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Not sure if this question has been asked already, I peeled through about 20 pages on both ends. Does the Vickers baseplate on a 17 mag fit in this bad boy?

Quote Originally Posted by navyman8903 View Post
    Not sure if this question has been asked already, I peeled through about 20 pages on both ends. Does the Vickers baseplate on a 17 mag fit in this bad boy?
    Yessir. I posted a pic somewhere in the thread. No issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Yessir. I posted a pic somewhere in the thread. No issues at all.
    Awesome, thank you sir. I might pick one up, I have an opportunity to get a very nicely taken care of used one. Almost all of the 17 mags I have are equipped with the Vickers base plate so that's a relief.

I think it would be a good candidate for a suppressor host.

Quote Originally Posted by navyman8903 View Post
    Awesome, thank you sir. I might pick one up, I have an opportunity to get a very nicely taken care of used one. Almost all of the 17 mags I have are equipped with the Vickers base plate so that's a relief.

I think it would be a good candidate for a suppressor host.
    Indeed it is.

Here’s the mag pic while I’m at it.

User Tag List