Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X?

I was checking out my 19x and noticed that rounds in the magazine start hitting the ejector at roughly 1/16th of an inch before fully seated. The ejector presses on the top round. Have not ever seen this in my previous generation glocks.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed this as well.

Name:  5E0440C6-3B07-4463-ADCE-DCEBD31E6A8E.jpg
Views: 3229
Size:  69.2 KB
    Just got it back from ATEI.. came out pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    Name:  5E0440C6-3B07-4463-ADCE-DCEBD31E6A8E.jpg
Views: 3229
Size:  69.2 KB
    Just got it back from ATEI.. came out pretty nice.
    Looks great man. You will really appreciate that rmr on their.

This was from today. Also ATEI work. The 19x with the rmr2 is a serious shooter. Best shooting Glock I have shot yet. With or without the rmr2.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Looks great man. You will really appreciate that rmr on their.

This was from today. Also ATEI work. The 19x with the rmr2 is a serious shooter. Best shooting Glock I have shot yet. With or without the rmr2.

W
    Yes sir! The 19X is what brought me back over from HK. This is my second 19X getting the bifocal treatment. My first one was done at L&M Precision and I immediately sent another off to ATEI within days of shooting my L&M gun. I am really liking the whole red dot thing probably more than I should.

Yes sir! The 19X is what brought me back over from HK. This is my second 19X getting the bifocal treatment. My first one was done at L&M Precision and I immediately sent another off to ATEI within days of shooting my L&M gun. I am really liking the whole red dot thing probably more than I should.
    Just curious, why use two different shops? I’ve currently got a slide at L&M on recommendation from this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Just curious, why use two different shops? I’ve currently got a slide at L&M on recommendation from this forum.
    I just wanted to. Both shops have pretty good reputations so I had ATEI do this one. Plus I am not sure that L&M offers a PVD finish.
    Last edited by CDFIII; 09-03-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Primary Machine just finished mine. Direct mill RMR2, forward serrations, bevel slide. I picked dark green for the slide because. Great thing about Primary is they are about a week turnaround. How is ATEI on time?

Name:  7BBB4115-EA13-4D69-B4FF-0675FD5DCC21.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  100.2 KB
    Last edited by GJM; 09-03-2018 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Delete dup photo
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Primary Machine just finished mine. Direct mill RMR2, forward serrations, bevel slide. I picked dark green for the slide because. Great thing about Primary is they are about a week turnaround. How is ATEI on time?

Name:  7BBB4115-EA13-4D69-B4FF-0675FD5DCC21.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  100.2 KB
    ATEI took around 3 weeks for turnaround time. I have to admit that I did add some extra work after they received it but we’re more than happy to do so. I think L&M was around 2 weeks on my other.

I just wanted to. Both shops have pretty good reputations so I had ATEI do this one. Plus I am not sure that L&M offers a PVD finish.
    Mine was delivered to L&M on 7/30. Took the option to refinish in Black Nitride. Hope I have it back soon.

Ugh aimpoint needs to hurry up, i want to dot my 19xs.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List