Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X?

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Looks a lot like TXPO pic, but has a new number and a common modification that is now being done by the factory. I know of at least 4 agencies in the Northeast that have seen and handled it.
    Make it available from the factory with the Ameribold sights and I’ll buy a pair of them.

How about y’all stop being so secretive and tell us what’s coming out. I’ve been wanting to get a 19x but don’t want to do it if something cool is coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    How about y’all stop being so secretive and tell us what’s coming out. I’ve been wanting to get a 19x but don’t want to do it if something cool is coming out.
    Yeah gang. What’s the secret?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up the 19X today and loved. Shot a 286 on the Vickers 300 DOTW- my WHO all 10 rounds hit the X.
    The pistol performed perfect with 175 of my reloads, fit perfectly in my JMCK AIWB holster and I couldn’t be happier.

Still need to compare it to my 19.5 for concealment. I’ve always been borderline on G-17’s fitting well as a ccw.

If this pistol conceals well for me- it won’t take much thought to buy more.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Picked up the 19X today and loved. Shot a 286 on the Vickers 300 DOTW- my WHO all 10 rounds hit the X.
    The pistol performed perfect with 175 of my reloads, fit perfectly in my JMCK AIWB holster and I couldn’t be happier.

Still need to compare it to my 19.5 for concealment. I’ve always been borderline on G-17’s fitting well as a ccw.

If this pistol conceals well for me- it won’t take much thought to buy more.
    Welcome to the dark-ish, kinda tan side.

I have a GSSF coupon just waiting for a black version...

I bought a 3 pack of 8794 mag releases hoping to extend it out a little bit. Much to my surprise, I removed the release from my 19x and see that it is stamped 8794.

I had no idea that it came with the extended release.

Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    Seriously, something cool is always right around the corner. If you already have a serviceable gun, the best thing to do is live in that constant state of hesitation, where you’re almost about to buy what seems like the new hotness but is about to be old and busted.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Borrowed one from a friend today to put up against my 17L. It was definitely easier to make accurate hits with the 17L but the Gen3 frame doesn't work well for me for a couple reasons. Magazine changes were super easy with the 19X. Can also really notice the difference in slide mass, obviously the X was on target faster, so long as I maintained a good grip on the pistol, but the sights on the L were easier to track. I'm not sold on the benefit for a shorter slide vs longer--same as I prefer a 5" 1911 to a commander, or a regular 92 to a Centurion. I am failing to see what the 19X accomplishes that a Gen5 17 doesn't to be honest.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Seriously, something cool is always right around the corner. If you already have a serviceable gun, the best thing to do is live in that constant state of hesitation, where you’re almost about to buy what seems like the new hotness but is about to be old and busted.
    And there’s that condescending tone that PF is famous for.

User Tag List