Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X?

G19 length with full size WML means standoff for contact shot. That's not nothing.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Picked mine up today (unfortunately didn't have a bunch of time at the range today so was only able to put a little over hundred rounds through it). I can see why there are many who prefer shooting the 17 as the grip feels perfect. Balance does feel excellent. Sights were dialed in perfectly and trigger is very smooth. I have a gen 5 19 with over 2500 rounds through it, polished internals and the 19x right out of the box feels as good. Trigger pulls are almost identical between the two. Lyman measured 5.2lbs I also have the "blue" color in the slide like nickfro shows in post #404.

I know many prefer a small grip on a longer slide but personally, I prefer the "compact" length slides in most my guns, especially for carry. Initially I didn't think this would likely see much carry but no problem at concealing this. Really looking forward to putting this through it's paces when I have more time at the range. This would be excellent with an RMR but already have one on my gen 4 19.

Really fun shooting, especially one handed, really easy, loving the longer grip.

Plus it works perfect with my JMC
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just to add a couple more pics. This is the grip length of the 19, 229 legion, and 19x. Really minimal difference compared to the 229.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I’m still waiting on my dealer to get mine in. Why did I go Blue Label...
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 01-31-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Just to add a couple more pics. This is the grip length of the 19, 229 legion, and 19x. Really minimal difference compared to the 229.
    Imagine how much smaller the 19 would be if they had a more flush fitting magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    And in case you were wondering, yes they have. I’ve seen them called ‘Commanding Officer’s;” King’s made one and called it a tank officer. @theJanitor probably has one.

http://archives.collectorsfirearms.c...&product=c3434
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    So did Kimber:

So did Colt.

Name:  Colt-Defender-Plus-lft_side-e1454183061294.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  65.1 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Imagine how much smaller the 19 would be if they had a more flush fitting magazine.
    Yeah but a tier one operator like myself couldn't rip the mag out in my super fast type 3 malfunction reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Yeah but a tier one operator like myself couldn't rip the mag out in my super fast type 3 malfunction reload.
    You could with the gen 5 hahahhahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    You could with the gen 5 hahahhahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol.. the picture is of a gen 5, even with the cutout, still sticks out.

Well this sure makes me happy! It appears there are sku numbers for the coyote 17 and 19rd mags to be sold individually.

http://lipseys.com/itemfinder.aspx?m...=G19X+Magazine

User Tag List