Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X?

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    BL price is $398.
    Most places. I've seen it 20 or even 40 higher.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Anyone know what the GSSF coupon price will be on these? Blue label dealers I checked didn't have a price yet for GSSF, just LE blue label.
    Blue label on the 19x is $533.50. I would add $25 to that with the GSSF Coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Blue label on the 19x is $533.50. I would add $25 to that with the GSSF Coupon.
    I agree on the G19X BL price. I was quoting standard Gen 5 G19 prices.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Most places. I've seen it 20 or even 40 higher.
    Blue label price from Glock and the bigger Blue Label Dealers like GT Distributors is $398 for Gen 3/4/5 G19s.

The Blue label dealer in SA charges $20 more because it is just enough that it’s not worth driving an hour plus each way to Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Blue label price from Glock and the bigger Blue Label Dealers like GT Distributors is $398 for Gen 3/4/5 G19s.

The Blue label dealer in SA charges $20 more because it is just enough that it’s not worth driving an hour plus each way to Austin.
    Yessir. And there's nothing you can do because the fine print on Glock's site gives the dealers leeway on pricing.

I picked mine up a few days ago.

Does everyone’s 19x have a 6.1mm rear sight?

JR1572

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    I picked mine up a few days ago.

Does everyone’s 19x have a 6.1mm rear sight?

JR1572
    I got the first one Don had available as soon as they arrived and I think it had the 6.5 rear. I do not like the .140 wide front sights so they were gone the next day.
    Elevation was correct at 25 yards.

Found it difficult to measure with the sight in the slide but I got something like 6.13 or maybe more. True POA/POI out to 25.

I haven't done any extended reviews lately so I feel like I am slacking and not contributing. To rectify this, I am posting this in-depth review.
    Kick ass gun.
    This completes my in-depth review. I think I am ready for a Youtube channel or at least a blog.

Small print notes:
    Out of box, fully stock, 3/5 rounds at 25 yards touching each other just left of the center of a 3 x 5 card. But I messed up the remaining trigger presses so no humblebragging one inch / 25 yards group. Very little doubt that the gun is capable of it with somebody who knows how to shoot. Cycles and tracks great, on a Bill Drill visual perception was that the sight never left that 8 inch circle. Gun is easier to control than Gen4 19 with a G17 mag in, and accuracy in my hands is the same between the two even though Gen4 has much lighter - connector/5 lbs striker spring trigger setup. Stock trigger weight is under 5.6 on mine. Tried four different connectors in dry fire and left the OEM in. Totally carry worthy out of box. Now I really want to shoot that commercial M17, just to prove my suspicion that the Army blew this selection process.
    Also, I have very little to do with Glocks. I don't shoot them much, don't dry fire and don't complete. I carry a 43 at times. File this report under Glock hobbyist's blah blah
    Last edited by YVK; 01-28-2018 at 03:01 AM.

I picked up my 19X this morning. Initial observations are that it is, indeed, a Glock. Fit and finish are as expected; I will note that the nPVD finish left a very, very cool coloration effect on the inside of the slide that I haven't seen mentioned before (although I'm sure it has been). Mounted a set of Trijicon HDs without issue (thanks to the always wonderful MGW rear sight tool).

Of note: the backstraps didn't want to seat properly -- as in none of them wanted to seat properly -- maybe interference from the lanyard loop? I eventually managed to get one seated following about 20 minutes of cursing, a few scratches in the polymer, a scramble around the basement to find where the trigger group pin launched itself off to, and some blood.

Here's a shot of the inside of the slide -- pretty cool if nothing else.
    Name:  IMG_0715.jpg
Views: 1424
Size:  85.2 KB

User Tag List