Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X?

Glock 19X?

I posted this over in GlockTalk, but I thought I'd share it here too.
    My name is Sam Eg over at GT.

https://trademarks.justia.com/876/05...-87605805.html

I found this and thought it was interesting. Glock, in September, filed for a trademark "Glock 19X." any thoughts on what this could be? I figure it could be the MHS model? It probably is not the Glock 46 because it's...well... the 46.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts. Just thought I'd pass this finding along.

~Sam
    Last edited by Studentofthegun; 10-31-2017 at 10:45 PM.

Glock’s new airsoft model??

A glock with a XD™ style "GRIP ZONE™"?

Last edited by warpedcamshaft; 11-01-2017 at 12:27 PM.

It seems to me that the Glock 19 comes in a lot of different styles now. I have no idea what this one will be, but I somehow doubt it'll be that last type of 19. The MHS Glock is an option I guess. Bottom line, it's going to be another Glock. That isn't bad, but it's not something has me tickled to death either.

-Cory

MHS version sounds good. I'd buy one for greater AIWB peace of mind providing pricing was not excessively beyond base model. I'd also like to see Glock offer gadget equipped models from the factory.
    Last edited by Willard; 11-01-2017 at 06:09 PM.

I'd think the MHS version would be most likely as well - it is a full length (G17) length frame with G19 slide and manual safety. The MHS pistols I've seen pictured were all marked as G19s on the slide, so a "19X" would be a highly unique model 19...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I'd think the MHS version would be most likely as well - it is a full length (G17) length frame with G19 slide and manual safety. The MHS pistols I've seen pictured were all marked as G19s on the slide, so a "19X" would be a highly unique model 19...
    That I would have no use for.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    That I would have no use for.
    Me neither, but there are lots of folks who like the short slide/long grip combo. Add in the manual safety, and I bet these will sell like hotcakes to a certain segment of the polymer striker fired community...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    As in "x"tra slide length. Seems plausible enough to me.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    As in "x"tra slide length. Seems plausible enough to me.
    Actually its extra grip with MHS Glocks. Think 1911 commander. Full frame (17) shorter slide (19).

-Cory

User Tag List