Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X?

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I like the Glock trigger a whole lot better than the P320 trigger.

I despise the P320 trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I agree whole heartedly with this.

Most of the reviews I have seen place the 320 trigger in second place behind the Walther. So that kind of makes your replies the exception to the rule and helpfulness rating on a scale of one to ten probably a zero,
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Lol! Took that thing off almost immediately.
    Prior to your post I didn't know it was removable. I really liked how the 19x I fondled at a shop felt in my hand. I want to shoot one. If I like shooting it, I could see myself maybe eventually parting with some money for a black version if/when they offer it...

Name:  2A2C412E-5E78-467C-89E3-7F3699755F2A.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  48.9 KB
    G 19x’s are now ready for carry. Thanks @Tom_Jones
    Last edited by CDFIII; 02-23-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    Name:  2A2C412E-5E78-467C-89E3-7F3699755F2A.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  48.9 KB
    G 19x’s are now ready for carry. Thanks @Tom_Jones
    Mine looks like yours as if 30 minutes ago!

[emoji41]

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Most of the reviews I have seen place the 320 trigger in second place behind the Walther. So that kind of makes your replies the exception to the rule and helpfulness rating on a scale of one to ten probably a zero,
    Then bay all means go buy it. Hope YOU like it. After all, that's the ONLY opinion that should matter to YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Then bay all means go buy it. Hope YOU like it. After all, that's the ONLY opinion that should matter to YOU.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prime example of a helpful reply below.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I'm one of those people that prefer the Gen5 trigger over the P320. The Gen5 trigger is about a pound lighter and is more of a rolling break than the short-takeup, heavy-ish "wall" of the P320 (this is a recent production gun with all the "upgrades" in place from the factory). "Better" or "best" is really going to depend upon the individual and the trigger characteristics they find desirable for the way they shoot. I'm a rolling break guy.

My helpfulness rating is consistently a zero, so grain of salt and all that.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Glock 19X?

I shot a magazine through Larry Vickers’ 19X in class and played with one at the funstore yesterday. They definitely had some of the best triggers I’ve tried on a Glock. I’d rate them just a hair better than the average Gen5 trigger, possibly due to the DLC coated internals.

I don’t plan on buying one because it won’t do anything for me that my G19s can’t do since my hands are small enough that I don’t normally pinch them reloading a G19. They’re definitely great guns even if they aren’t for me. I don’t think it’ll be too much of a stretch to say Glock will probably release black G19Xs at some point because those will sell very well too. If they ever release an MOS one, I might reconsider buying it when it comes time to mess with RDS equipped pistols.

Last edited by WobblyPossum; 02-24-2018 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Got to the range today, and as soon as we got there, shot the 19X for the first time. Warmed up for 50 rounds on two inch dots and steel, and then shot Gabe’s test with the 19X. Stock except for a Glockmeister grip plug in place of the lanyard loop.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Forgot to mention in post above, even with relatively light ammo like the AE 115 ball I was shooting, my 19X throws the brass out consistently.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Got to the range today, and as soon as we got there, shot the 19X for the first time. Warmed up for 50 rounds on two inch dots and steel, and then shot Gabe’s test with the 19X. Stock except for a Glockmeister grip plug in place of the lanyard loop.

Good lord! I know it's a 9mm and all.... but there is like ZERO muzzle flip on that!

User Tag List